Laterally shifting parking platforms reduces the driving areas in favor of parking areas. The platform runs on rails in front of conventional parking places in 2 or 3 row arrangements. One empty space per row enables the access to the selected space.
- Up to 100 % more parking places by moving cars closer together with the use of "sliding"
- Maximum use of driving lanes or space behind columns and in corners
- 3 row arrangements behind each other are possible
- Low wear proven technology, low maintenance cost
- Low noise operation
- High level of operating and functional safety according to EN norms
- Independent parking