Independent parking in 2 levels above each other with a pit, suitable for when headroom is restricted. With a height of min 2.20 m as available for conventional parking garages, Combilift 542 Puzzle Car Parking System provides 2 parking levels above each other.
This system has always one platform less at the entrance level. When requesting a lower level platform, the upper level platforms will move laterally until there is an empty space into which the appropriate platform is raised.
- Carrying capacity per platform / per car available with 2000kg and 2600kg
- Car heights 150 cm - 205 cm according to requirements
- Allows SUVs at upper places with a restricted headroom of 2.20 m
- Variable arrangement of 2- 10 grids beside one another
- Combination of stacking and moving cars closer together
- Independent parking in 2 levels above each other
- Multi size options corresponding to car heights, car widths and platform loadings
- Easy operation and parking comfort
- Vehicles can be parked behind theft-proof safety gates
- High level of operating and functional safety according to EN norms