- Please check the height of the car before parking.
- Please check the compatibility of car width with respect to platform width before parking.
- Please check the car weight and platform carrying capacity before parking.
- Keep the system platform and surrounding area clean. This will avoid the wire biting by rodents and ensure systems in safe working condition.
- Only driver is allowed in the car while parking (In/Out) on the platform.
- While parking the car on platform, Driver must engage the hand brake and car should be in first gear.
- Car should enter on the platform in straight position of wheels.
- Car front tyre should gently touch the tyre stopper.
- System platform should be strictly used for parking of Cars only.
- During rains if water clogging is observed under the platform, raise the platform accordingly and do not operate the system.
- Always operate the system one by one and not together. I.E. one car at a time.
- Do read the instruction manual for more details.
- Do make up and down movement of platforms every day or at least twice in a week if systems are not in use. This will ensure lubrication of system parts and also avoid premature failure of system parts.
- Follow the instructions for moving the platform up and down by using original key thru operating switch box.
- For safety and to avoid misuse, always press the emergency knob to lock the system after every operation and when not in use.
- Always call authorized person from Wohr to attend any emergency or breakdown situation.
- Always use genuine spares.
- Three Phase Cable Connection up to MCB point provided for Wohr Car Parking System from "MSEB Power Grid" as well from "DG Set" Must be in same sequence i.e. "R-Y-B"
- Please ensure to have clear marking on the floor as restricted area under and around system for overall safety purpose.
- Please ensure that systems are maintained only thru WOHR authorized persons thru contract.
- Do not park car in reverse direction.
- Driver or passengers are strictly not allowed to sit or sleep in the car parked under or on the platform.
- The speed of the car during parking should not be more than 10 km/hr.
- Do not wash the cars on the platform.
- No unauthorized person or children should be allowed to operate the system.
- Never keep the platform at raised level if not in use.(For Parklift)
- Do not paint the system or cylinders without consultation / guidance.
- Do not alter / modify the system or any of its parts.
- Do not try to service the system from unauthorized person.
For Wohr Parking Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Emergency Call No: 18002678848