When there is more space in length than in width, the news Slimparker 557 shows off its merits. This slim system merely requires an installation width of 2.60 meters in narrow broad strips between buildings. It has been specially
designed for the area between the set-back lines and building. Vehicles can be stacked up to 6 levels deep in front of, and behind the lift. The ground level lid can be furnished with the most varying coverings and can be camouflaged
to suit its surroundings.
- Carrying capacity per platform / per car available with 2000kg and 2600kg.
- For various car height and length
- Automatic parking system for up to 23 cars
- Very small floor plan area and very slim construction
- No space-intensive ramps or driveways
- Below grade arrangement especially designed for the area between the set-back line and building
- Can be driven over when entrance is lowered
- 2 - up to 4 - row arrangement behind each other
- For multi-row arrangement an empty space is required
- Top platform can be covered individually by customer to suit to the surrounding